Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8th, 2012

I'm so excited, Trever and I are heading out on a date tonight.

Trever's parents gave us a night at a hotel in Tacoma as a gift just after Abigail died.

A little get away for us to just be together.

So the kiddos will be with my parents and we are off to enjoy a date and celebrate life.

I'm feeling strange about being away from the kids.  It's normal, but also worse lately than it was before we met Abigail.  Maybe I can just embrace this little bit of anxiety as a reminder of how much I love my children and how much I cherish my time with them.

But I also love my husband and cherish our relationship.  And I know it's important to take advantage of the moments we get to focus on our marriage.

So we're off... to see the glass meuseum, enjoy a yummy dinner when we actually get to have conversation, and get sleep.  Lots and lots of sleep.

And then we'll be back home, surrounded by the love of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment