Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Today I am remembering to be thankful for the beautiful time we were able to share with Abigail.

Sometimes it is easy to forget to be thankful for the time we had rather than thinking of the time we are not getting.

I am so thankful we were given such a special baby.

I am so thankful we found out that she would be special, so that we embraced each day with her before we were able to meet her.

I am so thankful Abigail was born strong, surrounded by so much love.

I am so thankful her path was so clearly laid out for us.  That we were given peace and not decisions.

I am so thankful we were able to hold her and love her during her first hours as well as her last.

I am thankful she is in our heart forever.

"To live in the hearts we leave behind is not to die."





No comments:

Post a Comment