Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Misc. messages

I keep finding kind messages from friends.  Rediscovering these messages has been heart warming, so I'm adding them here (rather than trying to figure out where they belong in the timeline.

Peters, sending prayers to you and your family. Also wishing you the precious gift of time. God has so clearly placed His trust in you, as difficult as the journey may be. Know that you dont walk it alone.
Love, JH


My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You are truly one of the strongest women I know and God only gives you what you can handle. There is a reason he blessed you guys with a beautiful baby girl. Stay strong. You should start a blog of this incredible journey. (**what a great idea! ;) )  
MBC


She's already special and precious, I can't wait to hear what you will name her. Please hang in there, I can't even imagine how hard this is. TGA


Hey Girlie!!
Just wanted to let you know that you and Abagail have been on my mind and heart a lot lately...you are both in my thoughts and daily prayers! I truly think you are one of the most amazingly strong woman that I know and have had the pleaure to be around. Your honesty and grace have left me speechless and I have learned so much from you in our times together and by reading your blog...I read every post and I KNOW for a fact that you will help many families and women who are faced with the same diganosis as Abaigail...you are a blessing to everyone you meet! I know that some days are hard but you have many people that you dont know as well as those you do praying for your family

Love you lady
XOXO
BDN


My dear sweet JP... Saw your news and can't stop thinking about you and your family. Your character, strength, faith, and love is amazing. I've always known you were a very special lady, even when you were just 18 and I first met you! I have no doubt that you and your family were hand-chosen by God to foster this tiny soul. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers daily. Please keep me posted,  Haven't seen you in far too long but I still love you dearly and think of you all the time. Hugs, hugs, hugs....
TNW



  • Been thinking of you.
  • I wanted to tell you that everyday I get the pleasure to work with a little boy who was born with an extra chrome and I have only become a better person from it. My life has changed for the better and I know yours will too. Kisses!
    ADP

    Peters, I'm so sorry to hear about your darling baby girl. I can't imagine how you are feeling. I know a few people who have been in your situation and all of you have so much strength and courage. I don't know a whole lot about T18 but I know people who have had their children live longer than doctors said they would. I will pray for a miracle. Also, have you read the blog of Kelle Hampton? She has a baby with Downs and she is soooo amazing and inspiring. I kinda want to be her friend but i don't know her. I think her blog is called enjoying the small things. Check her out. Again, I'm so sorry. They say God only gives you what you can handle. You and your husband must be strong and amazing!!! You're family is beautiful. Do you have 3 kids??? I have 2 and my head is spinning!!! Lol. Just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. TTF
    AMH

    hey jen....might seem out of the blue...but wanted to send you a message to let you know that you and your family are in our hearts and prayers. your messages this week have really reached out to me and i wish that there was some kind of comfort i could provide to you.

    your feelings and ability to share your story have really touched my heart and i think that you are so very brave. your love for your little girl shows through and she couldn't be luckier to have you as such an amazing mama. i loved hearing today how you were surrounded by love inside and out..... how full your heart must be, even as it is breaking.

    many loves and prayers,
    KBR

    Hi Jennifer!
    I hope you don't mind this message! I am friends with AH and I saw your comment on her post. I just want to let you know that my family's thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through this incredibly difficult time! I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. 10 years ago this past Tuesday, on March 27, 2002, my daughter Alyssa Grace was stillborn at 40 weeks. It is an amazing difficult time when you lose a child and as someone who has suffered through a similar loss, I just wanted to send you a message of support.

    I wish you and your family all of the best!
    CA


    Dear Jennifer and Trevor,

    We feel so blessed to be part of your lives but especially to be included at such an intimate level in this journey with Abbygirl (that is the name I like the best and what we call her).

    Jennifer, your ability to put words to Abbygirl's life is a true gift to us all. We eagerly look forward to each email and the free flow of emotions and thoughts from deep within a young mother's heart so full of love and tenderness. I am amazed as the days pass, your capacity to blend the joy and sadness into something you can describe as this experience of being Abbygirl's mom. Your eagerness to seek God for all that he wants you to learn from this child that he has put in your care humbles us Jennifer. Please know we are by your side and hang on every detail. We love sharing this life with your fourth child and again feel honored to be part of it with you and Trevor.

    With much love,
    D and L

No comments:

Post a Comment