Friday, March 16, 2012

March 16th, 2012 emails


March 16th, 2012
Sometimes my chest gets so tight I can barely breath.  It was so much easier to be detached yesterday.  God this is such a strange experience.

I don't know what happened yesterday but I liked your text...I thought it was positive and inspiring.  There is no question you have much ahead of you and I can make no judgments or comments as to "what I would do."  You and Trevor are wonderful, smart, loving, and great parents...that has not changed...all I can say is take it one day at a time, listen to yourself and breath!  
Also, I just want to tell you...I had a great time with you and Beth on our quick trip.  Thank you so much for including me and opening up with something so personal.  I think you are wonderful and know that whatever may come is something you will handle with the humor and grace already within.
If you need to chat or need a distraction the girls and I are always happy to visit!
Take care of yourself....
Love, 
JV

Just know that I an constantly praying for you and Trever and that little baby! Love you. KT

Wish I could be there to...not sure what, but be there:) love you DR


No comments:

Post a Comment