Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A message from a friend...

I want to make sure I hold on to some of the messages that we receive. I need to try to copy more of them into this blog. The messages we receive give us strength and fill us with love.  They are so touching, so important.

I truly believe there is a purpose.  I know you've said the same thing before.  but I was just sitting here thinking of you.  Your email makes me cry.  I love you.  I'm sorry.  I am already extremely protective of your little Abigirl.  She is special, she is loved, she is fragile, she is a fighter, she is sweet, she is an inspiration, she is a wonder.
 
You were chosen for this.  I believe it even if I can't understand it.
 
You are a wonderful mother to all your kids and you are already an amazing mother to Abby.  No matter how long you hold her in your arms, you will be a wonderful mother to her forever and always.  
 
Love you,
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment