Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26th, 2012

I have two photographers willing to be at the hospital for day of birth photos.  I pray that it works out for at least one of them to be there.  I don't want to induce, so I'm going to have to leave this detail to prayer.  She is due in the middle of the week.  Please, please, please, let her come during the week.

We'll be doing pregnancy photos also.  It'll be our first time doing them, how bittersweet.

I need to figure out who can be with our kids also, I want my parents to be at the hospital so they have the best chance to meet Abigail, and I want someone to bring the kids as quickly as possible.  Oh, the planning.  We haven't even gotten to the birth plan yet.

It's actually more important for me to start figuring out the plans for her death.  We have almost 4 months until she'll have a chance to survive but at any time up until then we could be meeting her.  Oh how I pray that she greets us with life in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment